Looking to pick your WifiBuddy at the airport?
Here's some information explaining the process.
1) Confirm that your flight arrives within the post office hours. (Please remember that it can take an hour or so to get through customs and pick up your luggage!) If you arrive within 2 hours of the post office closing, it's probably safer to ship the router to your hotel/lodging!
2) We will email you a map of the airport that you'll be landing at once you've completed your order.
3) Upon arrival, bring your passport to the post office and confirm your identity. They'll hand over the router.
*We cannot be held responsible for delayed flights or errors leading to the client being unable to pick up their router from the airport post office. We do our best to keep everyone informed of post office hours in order to minimise error, but we aren't responsible if a pickup cannot be completed.
Here are the airports we work with commonly. (If you're flying into another airport, please send us an email and we can confirm the possibility of shipping to you! )
- Narita (NRT)
- Terminal 1 - 8:30 AM to 8 PM, every day
- Terminal 2 - 8:30 AM to 8 PM, every day
- Terminal 3 - Unavailable. But Terminal 2 is a 5-minute shuttle ride away.
- Haneda (HND) - 9 AM to 5 PM, weekdays only
- Kansai International (KIX) - 9 AM to 5 PM, every day
- Nagoya Chubu (NGO) - 9 AM to 5 PM, weekdays only
- Sapporo Shin Chitose (CTS) - 9 AM to 5 PM, every day
- Fukuoka (FUK) - Domestic Terminal, 9 AM to 5 PM weekdays, 9 AM to 3 PM weekends & holidays.
Be sure to book your JapanWifiBuddy pocket wifi early to ensure stock is available!